1. This document explains how we use the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
2. The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address and phone number if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
3. We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use brainstormfeels.com. This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
4. Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- the pages you visit on this site
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
5. We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address).
6. We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
7. We continuously test and monitor our data protection controls to make sure they’re effective and to detect any weaknesses.
How will we use your data?
1. We collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use brainstormfeels.com. We do this to help:
- make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- make improvements
2. We also collect data in order to:
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access services
- provide you with information about our services
- monitor use of the site to identify security threats
3. We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- use your personal data in analytics
4. We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How do we store your data?
1. We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
2. All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Data collected by Google Analytics data may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
3. We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data
4. We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
5. We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
6. We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe. We will keep your feedback data for 5 years. We will delete access log data after 365 days.
What are your data protection rights?
1. You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
2. You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
3. If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
What are cookies?
1. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
2. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
1. There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
2. Functionality – Rocking Tech uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
3. Advertising – Brainstormfeels.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
4. Brainstormfeels.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
1. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to other websites
1. Brainstormfeels.com contains links to other websites.
2. This privacy notice only applies to brainstormfeels.com, and does not cover other websites that we link to.
How to contact us?